Friday, March 21, 2008

The First Submission [update x2] and Consolidated 5 submissions!

Thanks to Becky for the submission of the first dream! (update: you started quite a flurry of submissions!!)

I hope it comes true for you. Here it is along with her e-mail.

From
to every1dreams@gmail.com
date Mar 20, 2008 8:14 PM
My dream is to save lives.
This is a great idea for a blog.
Thank you for this.



And I got the second submission on the same day! It makes me very excited. Please keep them coming.

This one comes from Tania.



This one comes from Hillary and again I give her my thanks.

and to everyone out there, I hope all your dreams come true!



These two (and multiple submissions are great!) come from Rosie from the Post Secret family!

Thanks so much Rosie, again I hope your dreams come true!





Thank you to everyone so far!
Please join the Every1 Dreams Facebook group if you want.
Also please post on the Post Secret forums!

No comments: